Skip to main content

Waiting for you since forever

Sitting on the path hoping to find you on my way,
 The path I am unaware of, fogging up the view.
 Looking on the clock ticking every moment
But no sign of you coming towards my way.
The time that passed by,
The moment of feel gone by,
Wind touching the soul like a feel after a cold war.
Feel of a wonderful imagination,
Or a princess of the Disney land.
 The one who’s gone would never come back
 But I still wish to see you again.
 The tears dropped by, 
The nostalgia coming around just make my heart sink.
These memories are killing me every moment.
When will this wait end, 
When will this wound fill.
The loneliness fading away with the clinch of facade in my heart. 
-HA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Impressionism : An art movement

    Impressionism is a 19th-century art movement. This art movement has a peculiar style of work. This style includes thin, yet seeable strokes, the emphasis was always on the deception of light, and open composition. The subject matter during that movement was usually ordinary. The crucial elements of human perception and unusual visual angles were the common elements seen in the work. Field with Flowers near Arles Vincent van Gogh 1888     Impressionism started with the group of Paris-based artists exhibited their independence exhibitions. The artists came to prominence during 1870s and 1880s. The name of this style of art work was attained by the title of Claude Monets artwork, "SOLEIL LEVANT" which means "Impression, Sunrise". Soleil levant painting by Claude Monet     The development of impressionism in visual art genre was followed by analogous styles in order to introduced in other medium which was known as Impressionist Music and Im...

Unconscious Dreams

No one warned me to go there, No one knew that the house was mysterious. It existed in front of me, But why do they couldn’t see, I wasn’t blind, neither were they? I asked them all about that roar, Roar was just a silence which I could here, No one told me why this house was mysterious. Suspicious was I ever, as ever I could, But I was chasing the mystery over and over, It was a swamp I was drowning in, I was just wondering about this mystery, Failing to join the dots to conclude this mystery, Unconscious was I living in reality, But it turned out to be a dream, i was dreaming off. -HA

The Facts you may not know

  Ducks have waterproof feathers . They have a special gland positioned near their tails, called the preen gland or the oil gland. This gland produces oil, which ducks rub over their feathers with their beaks to maintain their waterproof effects. This oil creates a protective barrier that stops feathers becoming waterlogged. Courtesy: http://www.gamelikeachampion.com Baboon has one tail. Baboons are African and Arabian old world monkeys belonging to the genus Papio. Courtesy: http://creagrus.home.montereybay.com Chameleon can change color. Different chameleon species are able to vary their coloration and patterns.These coloration and patterns develop through the combinations of pink, blue, red, orange, green, black, brown, light blue, yellow, turquoise and purple. Chameleon skin has a superficial layer which contains pigments. Under the layer are cells with guanine crystals.   Courtesy: https://media1.tenor.co m The cockerel or r...